The Electric Current I(In Amperes) In An Electric Circuit Varies Directly With The Voltage, . When 24 Volts Are Applied, The Current Is 9 Amp. Find Th

The electric current I(in amperes) in an electric circuit varies directly with the voltage

. When 24 volts are applied, the current is 9 amp. Find the current when 15 volts
are applied.

According to ohms law, I\alpha V

I_{1} \alpha V_{1}

I_{2} \alpha V_{2}

Divide both the equations above, we get

\frac{I_{1}}{I_{2}} = \frac{V_{1}}{V_{2}}

\frac{9}{15} = \frac{24}{V_{2}}

V_{2} = 24. \frac{15}{9} = 24. \frac{5}{3}

V_{2} = 8 × 5 = 45 V


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ano Ang Ibig Sabihin Ng Pagmamahal Sa Katotohanan?

Ano Ang Dahilan Ng Pagkakaudlot Ng Rebolusyon Sa Kabanata 26 Ng El Filibusterismo

Ano Ang Iniimport Na Produkto Sa Pilipinas